- : Yes
- : Has been a book award judge, loves reading and sharing information
- : http://womenconnectonline.com/review-policy/
- : We are looking for content that targets women. Talks about parenting, has woman as the main character in a fiction book or talks about information that would interest women. We accept guest posts and author interviews.
- : Yes
- : I love helping indie authors get the exposure they deserve! I’m a book reviewer who goes the extra mile to shout about your book. I write a 1000+ word review on my personal blog, share on social media, and write reviews over on Amazon and GoodReads too.
- : http://www.aquintillionwords.com/
- : No
- : I’m just a thirtysomething mom who loves to read. I’m a proofreader, an author (if publishing one novella counts), a blogger, a reader, a reviewer, and a fandom nerd.
- : https://bookreviewsbyjasmine.blogspot.com/
- : Yes
- : Just a guy who worships his wife, who respects and admires women, and who prefers his fiction to be female-led, fronted, dominant, or authored.
I am also passionate about fantasy that explores, celebrates, and incorporates the wider spectrum of feminine gender identity and expression.
- : https://femledfantasy.home.blog/
- : Yes
- : Hello!
Jeyran Main is a professional book editor, marketing advisor, and book reviewer. Jeyran also guests hosts for blogs and contributes content by request. She has had the pleasure of making friends with many publishers & authors throughout her life and career. Her passion is to spread positive energy to anyone who needs it, and in return, she would love it if they forwarded it to someone else. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding special requests, guest hosting, or advertising opportunities.
- : https://jeyranmain.com/
- : Yes
- : Hi! My name is Kaili. I’ve loved reading since I was little.
- : https://www.entertaininglynerdy.com
- : Yes
- : Hi – I’m Kathy and I’ve been an avid reader since childhood. (Just realized how long ago that was and now I feel ancient!) I still remember my favorite book as a child – Jellybean Riley! Unfortunately it is out of print. Besides blogging about books, I also blog about food, crafts, and life. I have worked in healthcare, insurance, retail, helped with an independent wrestling troop (WWE style stuff), administrative office work, and have somehow ended up working in a library. Can you say DREAM JOB??? I hope you enjoy my musings.
- : http://this-life.blog
- : No
- : Authors/Publishers that are willing to provide me with a hard copy (I prefer a hard copy for social media advertising) I will take Mobi format for Kindle, ONLY if there is no other option at all of the book in exchange for an honest unbiased review. I apologize but at this time I am not accepting any self-published books for review.
Read on here: https://www.imintobooks.com/p/request-book-review.html
- : https://imintobooks.com
- : I am not currently on YouTube, sorry.
- : Yes
- : Mary L. Schmidt writes under the pen name of S. Jackson, and she is a retired registered nurse, who won the coveted Leora B. Stroup Bachelor of Science in Nursing Award for outstanding clinical performance, community involvement and academic achievement in Nursing Award, while at Fort Hays State University. She is a member of the Catholic Church, and has taught kindergarten Catechism; she has worked in various capacities for The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Cub and Boy Scouts, (son, Gene, is an Eagle Scout), and sponsored trips for high school children music. She loves all forms of art but mostly focuses on the visual arts; amateur photography, traditional, and graphic art as her disabilities allow. Her husband, Michael Schmidt aka A. Raymond, rounds out this co-author duo.
Together they have published fifteen books and counting since retirement; the first a memoir, When Angels Fly, followed by an Art Picture book featuring her own works of art, one cookbook, and the rest for young children. Protecting children from molestation is important to her, and with that in mind she wrote Suzy Has A Secret. Seeing what bullies can do to a child inspired her to write the book, The Big Cheese Festival. Thus far, seven books have been published in their “Shadow and Friends” series for children. Schmidt designs all of her book covers.
Both love spending time together and visiting their grandchildren. Schmidt is a Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: The international professional organization for writers and illustrators of children’s literature, and Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing, which is the second-largest nursing organization in the world with approximately 135,000 active members.
- : https://whenangelsfly.net
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC549RC6yxc3Xm_wzVH-_GMg
- : https://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fly-S-Jackson-ebook/dp/B07BFJPL1R/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521837829&sr=8-7&keywords=when+angels+fly