- : Yes
- : i hold a masters degree in biology from india. i have done several book reviews in the past, many of which have appeared in two local journals in india which have now ceased publication. one review appeared in JAMA ; others have appeared in the websites of blackwell, oxford university press, springer etc.
recently, two leading international publishers have approved my reviews appearing in goodreads.com website.
- : Yes
- : Mary L. Schmidt writes under the pen name of S. Jackson, and she is a retired registered nurse, who won the coveted Leora B. Stroup Bachelor of Science in Nursing Award for outstanding clinical performance, community involvement and academic achievement in Nursing Award, while at Fort Hays State University. She is a member of the Catholic Church, and has taught kindergarten Catechism; she has worked in various capacities for The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Cub and Boy Scouts, (son, Gene, is an Eagle Scout), and sponsored trips for high school children music. She loves all forms of art but mostly focuses on the visual arts; amateur photography, traditional, and graphic art as her disabilities allow. Her husband, Michael Schmidt aka A. Raymond, rounds out this co-author duo.
Together they have published fifteen books and counting since retirement; the first a memoir, When Angels Fly, followed by an Art Picture book featuring her own works of art, one cookbook, and the rest for young children. Protecting children from molestation is important to her, and with that in mind she wrote Suzy Has A Secret. Seeing what bullies can do to a child inspired her to write the book, The Big Cheese Festival. Thus far, seven books have been published in their “Shadow and Friends” series for children. Schmidt designs all of her book covers.
Both love spending time together and visiting their grandchildren. Schmidt is a Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: The international professional organization for writers and illustrators of children’s literature, and Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing, which is the second-largest nursing organization in the world with approximately 135,000 active members.
- : https://whenangelsfly.net
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC549RC6yxc3Xm_wzVH-_GMg
- : https://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fly-S-Jackson-ebook/dp/B07BFJPL1R/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521837829&sr=8-7&keywords=when+angels+fly
- : No
- : Adam J Smith lives in the UK, publishing art books and writing novels, short stories and poetry. He’s an avid reader and his favourite storytellers include Jeffrey Eugenides, Stephen King, Isaac Asimov, plus many others – an eclectic mix! He loves old sci-fi and pulp novels, but equally horror and literary novels that are particularly well written.
He enjoys writing science-fiction, horror, ghost stories, and short stories. He often posts flash fiction pieces on his blog: https://adamjsmithauthor.blogspot.com, and shares his and other work on Twitter.
- : https://adamjsmithauthor.blogspot.com/
- : Yes
- : Very nice blog by Joce offering – reviews, interviews of both bloggers and authors, guest blogging and editing services.
- : https://writethroughthenight.wordpress.com/
- : Yes
- : Louise loves to read books and some of her favorite genre are Realistic Fiction, Contemporary Fiction and Young Adults.
- : https://geniereads.wordpress.com/
- : Yes
- : Candid & thoughtful reviews.
- : https://thecoffeeandkindle.blogspot.com/