- : Yes
- : Hi there! My name is Esther, I’m a 28 year old teacher from The Netherlands.
Next to working 40 hours a week, I love to read, work out, travel and bake.
You can call me a bookjunkie. I read somewhere near 10 books a month and I ADORE my books. I think I might own 250 books, and I’m still counting!
I’ve been reviewing books on Goodreads. In 2017 I started this blog to spread the word about all the books I read and to share my opinion.
I’d love to receive messages or comments about my blog and reviews.
- : http://www.biteintobooks.com/
- : Very picky about reviews at the moment.
- : Yes
- : Hi, I’m Jess.
Aircraft Engineer by day, Author and keen reader in my spare time.
I write YA mostly. I have 2 publications and a few works in progress.
I Love reading. I read whenever I can. I don’t go anywhere without my kindle.
When I’m not reading or working, you can normally find me spending time with my cats, Louis and Hugo. I often take Louis for walks in the woods or the park. I also have a tortoise caled Bernard who likes to bully Louis.
I’ve just moved to New Milton (near Bournemouth UK), near the New Forest, so Louis and I are lpoking forward to exploring it!
Being closer to work also means I now have more spare time to read so come check out my reviewing guidelines.
- : http://www.jessreviews.co.uk
- : No
- : A “houseofbooks” is a true book lovers’ blog who lives near London who loves to read and share her reviews and recommendations.
- : https://ahouseofbooks.wordpress.com/