- : Yes
- : Editor, writer, lover of literature and language. A professional with a strong background in publishing and over 11 years of combined experience as a writer and editor.
I promote books and take on reviews with the intent to lend a hand to authors and publishers, by acknowledging their hard work and also recognizing their accomplishments.
- : http://www.bookeccentric.com
- : Yes
- : Our focus at Bending the Bookshelf is on authors and stories that bend gender and sexuality, express our unique identities, and celebrate our diverse lives and loves.
From mainstream and genre fiction to the kinky corners of fetish and erotic fiction, we share a passion for anything that bends, twists, or otherwise transcends the social constructs of gender and sexuality.
- : http://sallybend.com
- : Yes
- : Mary L. Schmidt writes under the pen name of S. Jackson, and she is a retired registered nurse, who won the coveted Leora B. Stroup Bachelor of Science in Nursing Award for outstanding clinical performance, community involvement and academic achievement in Nursing Award, while at Fort Hays State University. She is a member of the Catholic Church, and has taught kindergarten Catechism; she has worked in various capacities for The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Cub and Boy Scouts, (son, Gene, is an Eagle Scout), and sponsored trips for high school children music. She loves all forms of art but mostly focuses on the visual arts; amateur photography, traditional, and graphic art as her disabilities allow. Her husband, Michael Schmidt aka A. Raymond, rounds out this co-author duo.
Together they have published fifteen books and counting since retirement; the first a memoir, When Angels Fly, followed by an Art Picture book featuring her own works of art, one cookbook, and the rest for young children. Protecting children from molestation is important to her, and with that in mind she wrote Suzy Has A Secret. Seeing what bullies can do to a child inspired her to write the book, The Big Cheese Festival. Thus far, seven books have been published in their “Shadow and Friends” series for children. Schmidt designs all of her book covers.
Both love spending time together and visiting their grandchildren. Schmidt is a Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: The international professional organization for writers and illustrators of children’s literature, and Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing, which is the second-largest nursing organization in the world with approximately 135,000 active members.
- : https://whenangelsfly.net
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC549RC6yxc3Xm_wzVH-_GMg
- : https://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fly-S-Jackson-ebook/dp/B07BFJPL1R/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521837829&sr=8-7&keywords=when+angels+fly