- : No
- : Mom/wife by day, book reader/blogger by night. I’m a lover of ballet it fuels my soul. Getting it done on coffee and wine.
- : https://astronimasclutter.wordpress.com/
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-aV7AouqadqasgISPX-_6A
- : Yes
- : I love to read, favorite genres are urban fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, historical romance, MC, Erotica, BDSM
- : https://wyldheartreads.wordpress.com
- : No
- : Authors/Publishers that are willing to provide me with a hard copy (I prefer a hard copy for social media advertising) I will take Mobi format for Kindle, ONLY if there is no other option at all of the book in exchange for an honest unbiased review. I apologize but at this time I am not accepting any self-published books for review.
Read on here: https://www.imintobooks.com/p/request-book-review.html
- : https://imintobooks.com
- : I am not currently on YouTube, sorry.
- : Yes
- : I read a diverse array of genres. I love true crime, erotica, history/non-fiction, biographies, etc. I leave blunt reviews. I cannot be swayed. I try very hard to be fair though! Please read a few of my reviews before requesting to see if I scare you. Contact me at email@example.com
- : https://thenutbarn.wordpress.com/
- : Yes
- : Mary L. Schmidt writes under the pen name of S. Jackson, and she is a retired registered nurse, who won the coveted Leora B. Stroup Bachelor of Science in Nursing Award for outstanding clinical performance, community involvement and academic achievement in Nursing Award, while at Fort Hays State University. She is a member of the Catholic Church, and has taught kindergarten Catechism; she has worked in various capacities for The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Cub and Boy Scouts, (son, Gene, is an Eagle Scout), and sponsored trips for high school children music. She loves all forms of art but mostly focuses on the visual arts; amateur photography, traditional, and graphic art as her disabilities allow. Her husband, Michael Schmidt aka A. Raymond, rounds out this co-author duo.
Together they have published fifteen books and counting since retirement; the first a memoir, When Angels Fly, followed by an Art Picture book featuring her own works of art, one cookbook, and the rest for young children. Protecting children from molestation is important to her, and with that in mind she wrote Suzy Has A Secret. Seeing what bullies can do to a child inspired her to write the book, The Big Cheese Festival. Thus far, seven books have been published in their “Shadow and Friends” series for children. Schmidt designs all of her book covers.
Both love spending time together and visiting their grandchildren. Schmidt is a Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: The international professional organization for writers and illustrators of children’s literature, and Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing, which is the second-largest nursing organization in the world with approximately 135,000 active members.
- : https://whenangelsfly.net
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC549RC6yxc3Xm_wzVH-_GMg
- : https://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fly-S-Jackson-ebook/dp/B07BFJPL1R/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521837829&sr=8-7&keywords=when+angels+fly
- : A true book lover, this reviewer writes books reviews on her blog as well as in mainstream media.
- : https://newbookinthehouse.wordpress.com/
- : Yes
- : Bitty Book Nook is a book review blog that specializes in reviewing books written by independent and lesser-known authors. It features reviews of a majority of the fiction genres and some nonfiction genres.