- : Yes
- : Primary reviewer is indie author Delilah Bluette. Books are reviewed on my site both on the regular 1-5 star scale and also on how much it Delights Delilah. D = Delights, DD = Delights Delilah, DDD = Definitely Delights Delilah. Requests for book reviews will also be submitted to other bloggers associated with Authors4Bloggers but there is no guarantee that bloggers besides Delilah will chose to review a book.
- : https://delightingdelilah.blog/blog/
- : YouTube Channel has no reviews as of yet but will host book reviews in the future.
- : Yes
- : Hi! My name is Valicity Elaine, I’m a Christian book reviewer with an interest in fiction, fantasy, and YA titles. My website is dedicated to reading and reviewing quality Christian material ranging from books to music and more! If you write or create Christian content, I’m your girl!
- : http://www.therebelchristian.com/
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRMgg74htgSqKk2XRlXUTg?view_as=subscriber
- : My social media platform is new but growing! My monthly newsletter is delivered to over 400 dedicated readers. I welcome new, Indie, small-time, and diverse content creators! My goal is to shine light on the Christian entertainment realm!
- : No
- : Mom/wife by day, book reader/blogger by night. I’m a lover of ballet it fuels my soul. Getting it done on coffee and wine.
- : https://astronimasclutter.wordpress.com/
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-aV7AouqadqasgISPX-_6A
- : No
- : Authors/Publishers that are willing to provide me with a hard copy (I prefer a hard copy for social media advertising) I will take Mobi format for Kindle, ONLY if there is no other option at all of the book in exchange for an honest unbiased review. I apologize but at this time I am not accepting any self-published books for review.
Read on here: https://www.imintobooks.com/p/request-book-review.html
- : https://imintobooks.com
- : I am not currently on YouTube, sorry.
- : Yes
- : Mary L. Schmidt writes under the pen name of S. Jackson, and she is a retired registered nurse, who won the coveted Leora B. Stroup Bachelor of Science in Nursing Award for outstanding clinical performance, community involvement and academic achievement in Nursing Award, while at Fort Hays State University. She is a member of the Catholic Church, and has taught kindergarten Catechism; she has worked in various capacities for The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Cub and Boy Scouts, (son, Gene, is an Eagle Scout), and sponsored trips for high school children music. She loves all forms of art but mostly focuses on the visual arts; amateur photography, traditional, and graphic art as her disabilities allow. Her husband, Michael Schmidt aka A. Raymond, rounds out this co-author duo.
Together they have published fifteen books and counting since retirement; the first a memoir, When Angels Fly, followed by an Art Picture book featuring her own works of art, one cookbook, and the rest for young children. Protecting children from molestation is important to her, and with that in mind she wrote Suzy Has A Secret. Seeing what bullies can do to a child inspired her to write the book, The Big Cheese Festival. Thus far, seven books have been published in their “Shadow and Friends” series for children. Schmidt designs all of her book covers.
Both love spending time together and visiting their grandchildren. Schmidt is a Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: The international professional organization for writers and illustrators of children’s literature, and Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing, which is the second-largest nursing organization in the world with approximately 135,000 active members.
- : https://whenangelsfly.net
- : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC549RC6yxc3Xm_wzVH-_GMg
- : https://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fly-S-Jackson-ebook/dp/B07BFJPL1R/ref=sr_1_7_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521837829&sr=8-7&keywords=when+angels+fly